Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Online Courses

Last fall I decided to take a couple online courses at the local college here (just you know so my brain doesn't turn to mush because the majority of its stimulation is playhouse disney) Online courses are great. You're pretty much guaranteed full marks on assignments or close to it if you like put forth any sort of intellectual effort at all. So I'm pretty happy to say I got an A- in Anthropology and an A in Sociology. Although I don't know if that just means I made a semi-intellectual attempt at doing the work or if I actually retained any information and learned the material. Looking forward to next semester in which I am taking Psychology (again), and a drug, lifestyle course. Hmmm....should be interesting.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wahoo for A's.. Congrats! I wish I had the umph to take classes. BUT NO, i'm lame and can't take time out of my laundry doing to do anything else.. Well other than blog, and facebook and alot of other crap.. ;)
Hope your doing good!