Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Well my baby is one. I can't believe what a little angel she is. Seriously she is like the best baby in the world (apart from the sleeping thing :)) During the day she practically sleeps like clockwork and when she's awake she just plays so good and if we take her anywhere she is better than gold. You have no idea how good this baby is!! I love you so much little girl. I am honored that you have graced us with your presence for a year and look so forward to many more years with you. Sometimes I honestly don't know why I am so blessed to have such a sweet little angel but I promise to love you with every fiber of my being forever and ever and do everything I can to take care of you and teach you to be a good person.
I gotta say how cute you were on your birthday! You knew something was up....you sharp little thing. You loved your cacke and attacked it! I put you down at about 8 but you didn't really go to sleep and started kinda fussing at 9 so I got you up and you just sat on your dad's lap making funny faces and laughing and knowing it was your special day and pigging out on marshmellows and banana, just being unbelievably incredibly unknowingly the cuteness and preciousness that you are. I love love love you beyond belief!!!!







The afternoon of Emma's birthday her brother and sister helped me with her Polar Express Cake (Ethan decorated the secoond car and the steam puffs all by himself...Aria did a few puffs but mostly ate :))

No comments: