Saturday, February 6, 2010

I guess Moms ARE right sometimes

A couple of days ago I took the kids out for a walk. Ethan and Aria rode their bikes and Emma took the easy ride in the stroller. Ofcourse Aria had to bring her beloved ladybug that she takes just about everywhere she goes (guess its better than a blankie or buppy as I used to call it :)) So we get a little way out, first fall. Mom: "Aria would you like to put ladybug in Emma's stroller" Aria: "No it's ok"
Second fall a few feet later. Mom: "Aria why don't you put your ladybug in the stroller so it doesn't keep falling" "No it's ok" Third fall a few feet later.
Mom: "Aria I think you should put ladybug in the stroller so you don't lose it again" (this ladybug has been lost and searched for umptine times) Aria: "I guess you're right Mom"......Wow! Mom's CAN be right!

We turn the corner of the block and poor Ethan loses the pedal on his bike. Unfortunately the power of mom could not screw it back on his bike without a tool. For the next little way Ethan made a funny attempt to ride his bike with one pedal. I told him he'd just have to walk his bike the rest of the way and he did! I was so surprised.....no whining or nothing just pushed it like a little trooper. Go man!

1 comment:

Charisse said...

hmmm....the girls found a ladybug at our house the other day, and told me it was Aria's from when you guys came a few months back. Did you replace the ladybug, or is this one actually ours?....