Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Birthday ManSir!!



My little man is 6! Ya did you hear....My little man is 6! Wow that doesn't make me feel old :)
You are such a special man Ethan and I love you so much. It just amazes me how imaginative you are and how ingenuitive you are at building anything and everything out of anything!! I swear you're gonna be an architect or an engineer or someone who builds awesome things. You are rso smart! SOOOOOOOOOOO good looking! and it's so hillarious when you talk like you're 25. I absolutely love you tons!!! My beautiful man.



Ethan got some Stixx from grandpa, nana Barb, and Drew. He just loves building new creations and is so good at following the patterns he sees.


4 comments:

Kim Dettmer said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! I am loving those STixx...I have a 5 year old who would have a ball building with your son!

Stylist A said...

Happy Birthday ETHAN!!! They grow up way too fast! Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love over on my blog today. It was great hearing from you. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Anonymous said...

Move over, Donald Trump! Ethan's got you beat...and he just turned six!

Happy birthday to you, Ethan, and many many more days of joy to you and your family this year.

Stacy said...

I want some Stixx. I have never seen those. Oh I just cleaned out the toys and I already found one that I wanted!! Oh how that is.