The excitment!
The anticipation...
The insanity!
The loss of our beautiful green
The concentration
The snacking
The VICTORY!!
The finished product!
...Almost had it...
My little Emma picked up the art of climbing yesterday. She just started to hop on chairs and then on the table and couches and even climb down her change table when I turn my back. Luckily she hasn't tried to climb out of her crib. Ethan and Aria never did so hopefully she won't......neither of them ever really climbed though????
Yes it snowed the other day and snowed and more snow!!! Mother Nature....May I remind you it is supposed to be spring!
Wake me up when Spring Finally does get here!
2 comments:
Your blog is too cute!! I love the butterflies on the side!! :)
Your kids are adorable too by the way! :)
Thanks for following and it sure looks like you all have a wonderful time!!! Love that family fun and isn't it awesome (usually) to get to be a SAHM -
Post a Comment