Her big brother is absolutely smitten with her. Every time I feed her he's right there softly rubbing her head and telling her how beautiful she is and he always tells me "I love my little sister so much"



Much to moms delight her big sister seems very taken with Emma also. (I was a little worried there might be some jealousy for not being the baby anymore or anger towards mom for disrupting her universe :))



My three little angels

Best New Year's gift ever!



No more pictures please!

OK one more peek

That's better.....it's so exhausting being so cute!

Mom and me
3 comments:
She is a cutie!!! I hope you are doing well with your new baby! If we can do anything just give us a call....
Now if only mine would come! ARGH
what a beautiful girl. I'm glad she finally came and you both seem to be doing well. I look forward to seeing her in person.
Congrats Tylaine! She is adorable!
Post a Comment