Happy New Year everyone! What a way to bring in the New Year with the birth of our very precious daughter, Emma Laurette. She was born on New Year's eve. A wonderful, miraculous ending to a not so great year bringing with her a bright hope for the New Year. May everyone's New Year be a joyful and peaceful year of prosperity!!!
Following in the footsteps of her older brother and sister Emma decided to come in the middle of the night. I was having mild contractions on and off all day every since my appt. and non stress test that morning and something just felt different so I kinda had the idea it would be that night. Yep at 12:30 they started coming a bit more intense and regular so I figured we better head off to the hospital. We arrived at about 3:00 and by 5:30 baby Emma was here!! As for the hypnobirthing, I think in a sense it was good but I think I needed more practice. Maybe some people are better at deepening relaxation and going within their body. I could definately tell though that much of pain is completely worsened by fear and tension and when you really make an effort to relax your body and concentrate within it makes it so much easier. The spa tub was heavenly (maybe I shoulda had her in there :)) So to sum it up as to going natural....hmmmm (don't wanna scare anyone...lol) Well I'm super glad I had the experience but I'm also super glad I can say I don't have to do it again. :) Who knows though? (I think I coulda done better)
Coming soon.........pictures of the beautiful baby Emma. (gotta take advantage of the semi-peace with both the girls down....won't last long :))
No comments:
Post a Comment