Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

Presents! Presents! Presents! for the kids. I think Ethan and Aria were a little overwhelmed at the spread they got from Santa this year. So much fun though!!!
I never seem to get as many pictures as I want though because patience is not a forte of most kids (especially on Christmas) This year we had our camcorder and recorder the morning so I forgot about the camera until after everything was opened. Got some good shots though. What a fun morning!!
Enjoying a morning cup of cocoa

Gotta have my Christmas oranges (No Emma yet :))

My underwear boy! (can't get clothes on him anymore!)

"I got da biggest candy cane!

Enjoying my Christmas punch

My beautiful nutcracker from my baby!

My American Eagle (this time I won't lose it!)

What a mess!! Sure was fun making it though!

What a beautiful fire! (if only it was real :))

Setting up my Thomas Train Track

"I wanna press my shapes!

Walkin' in a winter wonderland

Hello Grandma


My tinker man!!

Making Christmas morning pancakes

Yummy pancakes!

The little mommy

And the exhaustion sets in

My painters

See you next year Christmas! Thanks for a wonderful day!

No comments: