So now what do I do? with my little guy gone all day? Don't know whether I should rejoice in my new found freedom or sit and cry and wallow in guilt for not doing more things with him??? I'm sure trying to choose the former although it's kinda hard. I am looking forward to the extra scrapbook time I'll have though. In a couple of weeks it'll be Aria's turn. My, what am I going to do??
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
My little man is in first grade!!
My big boy is gettin' so grown up! He was super excited to go to school yesterday morning and had a fabulous day! Ofcourse all that new excitment takes a lot outta you and Ethan never gets sleepy tired he gets whiny-throw-a-fit-at-every-little-thing tired. Once he zonked out though, he had a great sleep and was rarin' to go this morning. Wouldn't it be wonderful if kids could have that excitement for going to school all throughout their education?



So now what do I do? with my little guy gone all day? Don't know whether I should rejoice in my new found freedom or sit and cry and wallow in guilt for not doing more things with him??? I'm sure trying to choose the former although it's kinda hard. I am looking forward to the extra scrapbook time I'll have though. In a couple of weeks it'll be Aria's turn. My, what am I going to do??
So now what do I do? with my little guy gone all day? Don't know whether I should rejoice in my new found freedom or sit and cry and wallow in guilt for not doing more things with him??? I'm sure trying to choose the former although it's kinda hard. I am looking forward to the extra scrapbook time I'll have though. In a couple of weeks it'll be Aria's turn. My, what am I going to do??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment