Sunday, July 25, 2010

Family month!

Living in Utah and being from Alberta I don't get to see my family as often as I like so when they come down it is a real treat! And this month I got two visits back to back!!

First my mom came down June 30th to spend July 4th with us which was so nice. We ofcourse did lots of shopping (only time I ever really do!), went for a picnic at wheeler farm and had a great 4th. Oh and Danny and I got to spend some time out by ourselves which is getting to be a rare occurence. :) The kids ofcourse had a wonderful time with their Grandma and loved sleeping on there "special" bed which we use while Grandma is here (couch pillows :)) Thanks for a great week Mom! We all love you!




















A week after Grandma left we got a visit from Grandpa, Nana Barb and Uncle Drew. We had a great week with lots of swimming, a yummy bbq, and some school clothes shopping for the kids!!! Dad, Barb and Drew took Ethan and Aria up to Lava Hot Springs for a couple of days so Danny and I got some nice quiet time with just Emma. The kids also had a blast at the Hot Springs (pictures to come :))
Thanks so much Dad and Barb! We love you guys!!









No comments: