Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Aria!

Sorry this post is late baby girl! I hope you enjoyed your birthday. We sure had a fun day. I took you to Murray Pool in the afternoong which was really fun (as always) (although you're kinda chicken :)) Before we left I went to get your bathing suit and couldn't find it anywhere....I probably put in in one of the DI bags by accident. Anyways so we stopped at Shopko on the way there and ofcourse Miss impatient here just grabs the first one and holds it up....yep looks like it'll fit ok off we go!!! Ya just a leeeettle too big! You're such a teeny thing! But she says...that's ok mom I'll just hold it up!! You were so excited to go how could I say no :) Later we went to McDonald's for supper and to play and after we had your ladybug cake (which we made earlier in the day) and opened presents :)








No comments: