So I wake up this morning and come downstairs with the kids and I hear this meowing. Well Aria has a little toy cat she carries around that makes a meowing so I thought it was that. The meowing didn't stop though. I looked and looked and tryed to hear where it was coming from. You're getting warmer........Nope you're getting colder.....Hot! It was coming from the fireplace. I couldn't see the cat but it might have been out or just came out of the flu when it heard people I don't know. I ran upstairs and told Danny I think there's a cat stuck in the flu! When I came back downstairs I then saw its piercing cat eyes trying to escape our fireplace covering. I tried to contain it cause I didn't know what to do but in typical cat fashion it weasled its way out. Like a goof I panicked and screamed "It's in the house!" Before it got too far and rubbed into Emma (who was lying on the floor) I scooped it up and promptly threw it outside (ok I placed it :)) It sat outside our back door for a while meowing quite loudly. Well when Danny was ready to leave he came up with the brilliant idea to throw it in the trunk and take it for a ride downtown....heehee (ok he placed it in the trunk :)) I do feel kinda bad for the little stray but....ya not really a cat person here.
Gotta give him credit though for taking the plunge into a dark chimney and not even knowing where it goes (he even pryed oped the flu!)
This one beats the crazy birds pecking at our window we had last summer!
I realized after I threw him out I should taken a picture of him in the fireplace. What a goodmorning!
No comments:
Post a Comment