Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patties Day!!!

Top o' the afternoon to ya'll! Ethan made this adorable leprechaun hat in preschool yesterday and he came home talking about those naughty leprechaun's. So with Ethan having a hat to wear ofcourse Aria has to put something on her head and what better than a green lego bucket!!







Spring is finally here! Yayyyyy!!! Time for bbq's, going to the park, going for walks, sitting outside in the evenings, gardening (whoa! got carried away there
x-nay on that one :) at least for now)
It's so nice to be able to send the kids out back to play and go inside and have some quiet time watching them from the window.





2 comments:

Charisse said...

I've been loving the outside/mommy quiet time too! Looks like your kids sure love it!

brie said...

Hi, please don't apologize for commenting on my blog - I wouldn't have it public if I minded stuff like that. :)

P.S. Your little Aria is darling. I teach her in nursery. :)

Brie