Friday, February 13, 2009

The cuteness of the "cooing"

Emma is now starting to "coo" (not "poo" although she does a lot of that too) more and it is so adorable! She is just such a little angel. So strong too she's really trying hard to hold up her head and her legs are getting stronger too. Nighttimes are still a bit of a hit and miss, but I think we're getting there. Just takes time for both mom and baby: mom to learn the different cries, how much she eats before a nice long sleep: and baby to just get adjusted to being here :) I am extremely blessed to be able to hold and love and take care of one of the most precious gifts in all the world. I love you Emma more than you will ever know.

Tiny hands and feet


Bathtime!

Baby in da house!!!

No comments: